Pay My Verizon Bill
Enroll in Verizon Auto Pay
Auto Pay set up through Verizon.com
To enroll through the Verizon website, just sign in to the Manage Your Payment Settings Page in My Verizon and follow the prompts. You can also watch a step by step video by Clicking Here
Auto Pay set up through the My Verizon app
To Enroll in My Verizon Auto Pay, sign into the My Verizon app and tap the More or Menu icon and hover over “Billing” or Bill, then select Auto Pay. You can also watch a step by step video by Clicking Here
Pay by online bank transfer
You will need to provide the following information to Verizon as part of the bank transfer when making the payment from your online bank account:
- Your 14-digit Verizon account number - located on the Bill overview page in your online My Verizon account.
- Remittance address - To locate this address in you My Verizon account, select View Bill PDF from the Bill Overview page, and scroll down to the bottom of the bill to find the remittance document with the PO box address.
Make a one-time payment from the Verizon website or app
- Log in to your My Verizon account, choose Bill from the My Verizon menu, and then click the Pay options button to make a one-time payment.
- Then, choose how you want to pay. Verizon advises using your bank account.
- Click Add method if you haven't already stored your payment information. Completely fill out the payment form. Your payment data will be automatically stored for further transactions. Uncheck the box if you don't want the updated payment details kept.
- Once you've provided all required information, click continue.
Pay at any Victra | Verizon store
You can also pay your bill at any Victra retail store nationwide using
- Visa® credit / debit / gift cards
- American Express®
- Victra Gift Card